- Category: Beef
- Written by Chef Kosher
A Kosher meat lasagna - no cheese inside!
- 1/2 kilo chopped meat
- 1 can tomato chunks
- small can tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 egg (optional)
- 9 lasagna noodles (precooked are okay)
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Mix meat with egg, salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Saute chopped onion with margarine.
3. Add meat mixture and stir until meat is browned.
4. Mix tomato paste, tomato chunks, salt, pepper and some water until mixture has a liquidy consistency.
5. Mix the tomato mixture with the meat.
6. Spread a thin layer of tomato mixture on the bottom of the pan, add a layer of 3 noodles, another layer of tomato/meat mixture, layer of noodles, tomato/meat, noodles and top off with a thin layer of tomato/meat mixture.
7. If noodles were uncooked, add drops of water around the edge of the pan.
8. If the noodles are precooked, do not add water.
9. Cover and bake for about 50 minutes or until starts bubbling.